Dr. John Flackett: Publications
Below is a brief summary of a few of John’s publications/contributions.
Publications and Contributions
- Flackett, J., Book contribution: Chapter (3) for: Callan, R., The Essence of Neural Networks, Prentice Hall
- Cranshaw, M. & Flackett, J., Using process miniatures as an aid to teaching software development in Java, The 10th Java & the Internet in the Computing Curriculum Conference (JICC 10), London Metropolitan University, UK
- Flackett, J., The Dichotomy of Scaled Connectionist Compositionality: (S)RAAM - Trick or Treat?, PhD Thesis, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham, UK.
- Flackett, J., Tait, J. & Littlefair, G., Scaling Connectionist Compositional Representations, Compositional Connectionism in Cognitive Science (Tech. Report FS-04-03), AAAI Fall Symposium, Washington D.C. USA, pp.20-24
- Monger, A. & Flackett, J., A Framework for the Delivery and Sharing of On-line Learning Resources, INSPIRE'03, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
- Baron, S., Court, I., Cranshaw, M., Flackett, J., Monger, A. & Waldock, R., An On-line Approach to Supporting the Process of Course Design - but is the Quality of the Product Enhanced?, INSPIRE'01, Loughborough University, UK
- Flackett, J., Connectionist/Symbolic Engine for High-Level Cognitive Tasks - ConnECT, Proceedings of the Workshop on Object-Oriented Technology (PhD00S'99), Lisbon, Portugal, pp.67-72
- Flackett, J., "Features of (S)RAAM Representations", Internal poster presentation, Southampton Institute
If you would like to interview John for your publication or would like John to facilitate a workshop or speak at your next event, convention or conference, please drop us a line.