AiLab Workshop: Using ArtificiaI Intelligence in Business
Using AI in Business: Workshop Overview
Using AI in Business workshop explores the opportunities for Artificial Intelligence within organisations. This workshop compliments our other professional AI education workshops.
Many businesses are looking to employ new technologies to maintain competitive advantage, but it can be difficult to navigate the Artificial Intelligence landscape and understand current capabilities and opportunities. AI and automation is having a fundamental impact on the planning and policy decisions required for companies to embrace the exciting new tools and techniques that are now at their disposal.
This 4 – 8 hour workshop is for groups of 5 or more (max number applies) and is intermediate level.
Make an Enquiry
AiLab provide workshops around the globe, which can be tailored to your needs. Workshops can be held at an AiLab venue (drinks and snacks will also be provided) or alternatively, can be hosted at your workplace. Facilitator presentation technology will be required for workplace workshops (e.g. connection for laptop to projector). To make a workshop enquiry, please use the form at the bottom of the page or call us on +61 (0) 8 8464 0787.
Using AI in Business: Workshop Structure
- Introducing AiLab
- Business use cases for AI
- Data: What, where, collection and use
- Privacy, ethics and bias
- Policy, regulation and reporting
- …break…before delving deeper…
- Availability of suitable infrastructure
- Availability of AI tools and techniques
- Human resource requirements
- Summary and next steps
- Learn more with AiLab!
Using AI in Business: Workshop Outcomes
Insights into how companies can start to plan and embrace the latest Artificial Intelligence tools and techniques. Other outcomes from the workshop include:
- Identifying suitable business use cases for application of AI
- Understanding data requirements
- Considerations for applied AI and resource implications (computing, tooling and talent).
Using AI in Business: Workshop Resources
Upon completion of the workshop, you will be provided with a certificate of completion and online access to unique AiLab supporting resources. These resources will compliment the topics covered in the workshop.
Using AI in Business: Workshop Requirements
AiLab workshops are fun and interactive learning environments. Participants can bring along the following optional items:
- An internet connected device (e.g., laptop)
- Your own notebook (pen & paper will be provided).
Once you have completed Using AI in Business (see form below), your professional AI education can continue with the following AiLab workshops and courses:
- Navigating Artificial Intelligence: Beginner Workshop
- Using AI in Business [this page]: Intermediate Workshop
- How to Identify & Plan an AI Project: Beginner Workshop
- AI, Automation & Future Jobs: Beginner Workshop
- Introduction to Chatbots: Intermediate Workshop
- Deep Learning for Programmers: Advanced Course
To make a booking or to find out more about how AiLab can help you learn about Artificial Intelligence, please make an enquiry using the form below or call us on +61 (0) 8 8464 0787.
This workshop and its content is copyright to koolth pty ltd & AiLab © 2019 and may not be reproduced.
Using AI in Business Workshop Enquiry