Workshop: Using AI in Business
Using AI in Business workshop is the second in a series of AiLab’s hands-on workshops on AI, emerging technology and future jobs.
AiLab provide private workplace workshops that are run globally and can be tailored to your needs. To make a private workshop enquiry, please use the form at the bottom of the page or call us on +61 (0)8 8464 0787.
Many businesses are looking to employ new technologies to maintain competitive advantage, but it can be difficult to navigate the Artificial Intelligence landscape and understand current capabilities and opportunities. AI and automation is having a fundamental impact on the planning and policy decisions required for companies to embrace the exciting new tools and techniques that are now at their disposal.
This 4 – 8 hour workshop is for groups of 5 or more (max number applies) and is intermediate level.
Drinks and lunch will also be provided. :-)
- Introducing AiLab
- Business use cases for AI
- Data: What, where, collection and use
- Privacy, ethics and bias
- Policy, regulation and reporting
- …break…before delving deeper…
- Availability of suitable infrastructure
- Availability of AI tools and techniques
- Human resource requirements
- Summary and next steps
- Learn more with AiLab!
Insights into how companies can start to plan and embrace the latest Artificial Intelligence tools and techniques. Other outcomes from the workshop include:
- Identifying suitable business use cases for application of AI
- Understanding data requirements
- Considerations for applied AI and resource implications (computing, tooling and talent).
For full details on this workshop or to make a booking, please make an enquiry using the form below or call us on +61 (0)8 8464 0787.
This workshop and its content is copyright to koolth pty ltd & AiLab © 2019 and may not be reproduced.
Using AI in Business Workshop Enquiry