Find out more
AiLab at AUT (Auckland University of Technology)
AiLab are thrilled to have expanded into New Zealand and partnered with Auckland University of Technology (AUT) to launch and host an 'AiLab at AUT'.
Based in AUT’s School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences, AiLab's co-founder, Dr John Flackett, is establishing AiLab at AUT, whilst undertaking the roles of Artificial Intelligence Specialist in Residence and AI Ambassador. Working with the University and industry partners, AiLab at AUT will educate and help expand ethical Artificial Intelligence adoption.
Promoting AI across schools and faculties within University, AiLab at AUT will coordinate and support collaboration with partners, the established local AI community and provide another conduit between academic research and commercial entities.
Offering access to AI support, resources and events, AiLab at AUT also aims to undertake research into AI opportunities within NZ and establish long-term, collaborative social-good AI projects focused on developing solutions for everyday life and business, improving life for New Zealanders.
Please see below for details on a few of the exciting things we are involved with and have been working on at AiLab at AUT. If you would like to find out more or you're interested in working with AiLab at AUT, please get in touch via our contact form.
- 'AiLab at AUT' on Auckland University of Technology (AUT) website
- AiLab Media Release about our partnership announcement with AUT.
- AUT Media Release for details on the partnership.
AiLab at AUT Media
- City of Adelaide Article: Adelaide-based AiLab’s artificial intelligence expertise in international demand
- Open Gov Asia Article: AiLab to Boost Sector Expertise in New Zealand
- IDG Connect Article: Machine and Deep Learning Sector in Australia