Workshop: Using AI in Business
Using AI in Business workshop is the second in a series of AiLab’s hands-on workshops on AI, emerging tech and future jobs.
Many businesses are looking to employ new technologies to maintain competitive advantage, but it can be difficult to navigate the Artificial Intelligence landscape and understand current capabilities and opportunities. AI and automation is having a fundamental impact on the planning and policy decisions required for companies to embrace the exciting new tools and techniques that are now at their disposal.
This 4 – 8 hour intermediate workshop is suitable for groups of 5 or more (max of 20 people) and can be run at your workplace. AiLab workshops can be tailored to your needs, so please get in touch using the form below for further details and pricing.
- Introducing AiLab
- Business use cases for AI
- Data: What, where, collection and use
- Privacy, ethics and bias
- Policy, regulation and reporting
- …break…before delving deeper…
- Availability of suitable infrastructure
- Availability of AI tools and techniques
- Human resource requirements
- Summary and next steps
- Learn more with AiLab!
Insights into how companies can start to plan and embrace the latest Artificial Intelligence tools and techniques. Other outcomes from the workshop include:
- Identifying suitable business use cases for application of AI
- Understanding data requirements
- Considerations for applied AI and resource implications (computing, tooling and talent).
For full details on this workshop or to make a booking, please make an enquiry using the form below or call us on +61 (0)8 8464 0787.
Using AI in Business Workshop Enquiry