Workshop: Navigating Artificial Intelligence
Navigating Artificial Intelligence workshop is the first in a series of AiLab’s hands-on workshops on AI, emerging tech and future jobs.
Navigating Artificial Intelligence is an introduction into the exciting world of AI. During this workshop, Dr. John Flackett explores the field of AI and what has driven its explosion into the mainstream technology sector in recent years. Learn how AI tools and techniques are being used across a range of businesses and government services. John also busts some of the AI myths and explains how companies might start employing AI systems.
This 4 hour workshop for beginners is suitable for groups of 5 or more (max of 20 people) and can be run at your workplace. AiLab workshops can be tailored to your needs, so please get in touch using the form below for further details and pricing.
- Introducing AiLab
- What is AI and why does it matter?
- Dispelling current AI myths
- Training a Machine Learning system
- …break…before delving deeper…
- Examples of how AI is being used
- What problems suit AI solutions?
- Risks and rewards of integrating AI
- Policy, regulation and innovation
- Summary and next steps
- Learn more with AiLab!
A fundamental understanding of what Artificial Intelligence is and how businesses are employing AI tools and techniques. The insights gained in understanding the current trends in AI can be used to critically examine how (and to what extent) AI is being used and deployed. Other outcomes from the workshop include:
- Hands-on experience with training an AI system.
- Ability to recognise if a problem is suited to an AI solution.
- Insights into managing the unique aspects of an AI project (data, policy & talent).
For full details on this workshop or to make a booking, please make an enquiry using the form below or call us on +61 (0)8 8464 0787.
Navigating Artificial Intelligence Workshop Enquiry