AiLab Workshop: Introduction to Chatbots
Introduction to Chatbots: Workshop Overview
NOTE: We provide all AiLab workshops virtually/online, as well as in-person.
Introduction to Chatbots workshop explores how chatbots can be applied within organisations. This workshop compliments our other professional AI education workshops.
Chatbots and conversational interfaces offer businesses the opportunity to streamline processes and provide end-users with the promise of improved customer support. Lead by an industry expert, this fun and interactive exploratory workshop introduces the concept of Chatbots (and some of the underlying AI that can be used with them), before discussing real-world examples and other possible uses. Some well-known implementation strategies/frameworks are also presented, as well as lesser known key considerations required for successful implementation.
This 3 hour workshop is for groups of 5 or more (max number applies) and is intermediate level.
Make an Enquiry
AiLab provide workshops around the globe, which can be tailored to your needs. Workshops can be held at an AiLab venue (drinks and snacks will also be provided) or alternatively, can be hosted at your workplace. Facilitator presentation technology will be required for workplace workshops (e.g. connection for laptop to projector). To make a workshop enquiry, please use the form at the bottom of the page or call us on +61 (0) 8 8464 0787.
Introduction to Chatbots: Workshop Structure
- Introducing AiLab
- AI and Chatbots
- Business Use Cases and ideas
- Scope, risks and pilot solution
- Summary and next steps
- Learn more with AiLab!
Introduction to Chatbots: Workshop Outcomes
This workshop provides an accelerated path to understanding the potential of deploying a chatbot solution for an organisation. With a strong focus on real-world solutions, the main outcome of the workshop is to identify possible pilot project(s). Other outcomes from the workshop include:
- Overview of deployed Chatbot solutions and future trends (e.g., conversational Interfaces)
- Insights into planning and adding a Chatbot solution(s) into end-user engagement
- Identification & scoping of a proposed Chatbot use case, and development of a strategy for design and implementation.
Introduction to Chatbots: Workshop Resources
Upon completion of the workshop, you will be provided with a certificate of completion and online access to unique AiLab supporting resources. These resources will compliment the topics covered in the workshop.
Introduction to Chatbots: Workshop Requirements
AiLab workshops are fun and interactive learning environments. Participants can bring along the following optional items:
- An internet connected device (e.g., laptop)
- Your own notebook (pen & paper will be provided).
Once you have completed Navigating Artificial Intelligence (see form below), your professional AI education can continute with the following AiLab workshops and courses:
- Navigating Artificial Intelligence: Beginner Workshop
- Using AI in Business: Intermediate Workshop
- How to Identify & Plan an AI Project: Beginner Workshop
- AI, Automation & Future Jobs: Beginner Workshop
- Introduction to Chatbots [this page]: Intermediate Workshop
- Deep Learning for Programmers: Advanced Course
To make a booking or to find out more about how AiLab can help you learn about Artificial Intelligence, please make an enquiry using the form below or call us on +61 (0) 8 8464 0787.
This workshop and its content is copyright to koolth pty ltd & AiLab © 2019 and may not be reproduced.
Introduction to Chatbots Workshop Enquiry