Talk: A Guide to Artificial Intelligence
A Guide to Artificial Intelligence is an introductory talk/presentation on Artificial Intelligence and emerging technology.
AI International Speaker Dr. John Flackett, can tailor his talks and presentations around your needs. Passionate about his subjects (AI, emerging technology and future jobs), John creates and delivers the highest quality content and visuals, so audiences are informed, entertained and engaged.
Presented here is one example of a talk that John could deliver at your event. If you have a specific audience and/or requirement for different outcomes, please feel free to get in touch – we’d love to work with you to deliver something special!
A Guide to Artificial Intelligence: Talk Overview
An exciting, lighthearted and informative look at what impact Artificial Intelligence is having on the world. This talk explains what AI is and why business, governments and individuals should learn more about this exciting field. With a focus on real-world AI capabilities, "A Guide to Artificial Intelligence" highlights the opportunities being opened up by the latest AI-powered tools and techniques.
A Guide to Artificial Intelligence: Talk Structure
- Introducing AiLab & talk overview
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- The importance of AI & emerging tech education
- Busting AI myths
- AI: What is it good for?
- Building AI Awareness
- Economic Development & Investment in AI
- Future jobs in an AI world (skilling the workforce}
- What's in the data? (bias and privacy)
- Summary & learn more with AiLab!
Artificial Intelligence International Speaker: Dr. John Flackett
Dr. John Flackett is passionate about Artificial Intelligence and regularly presents at events and runs AI workshops around the world. With 20+ years of AI experience, John has worked in a wide range of industries and AI has been an integral part of John's career via research, business and education. John achieved a PhD in Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning & Natural Language Processing) in 2005 and was previously a senior academic for 10 years, lecturing in masters and undergraduate Artificial Intelligence and undergraduate Computer Studies and Software Engineering at a UK university. Please visit John's Bio and Media/Talks pages to find out more, including John's interviews and publications.
For full details on this talk or to make a booking, please make an enquiry using the form below or call us on +61 (0)8 8464 0787.
Have you thought about taking your understanding of AI to the next level? AiLab runs professional AI education in the form of AI workshops and courses:
- Navigating Artificial Intelligence: Beginner Workshop (first in series)
- Using AI in Business: Intermediate Workshop (second in series)
- Using AI Tools & Techniques: Advanced Workshop (thrid in series)
- AI, Automation & Future Jobs: Beginner Workshop
- Introduction to Chatbots: Intermediate Workshop
- Deep Learning for Programmers: Advanced Course
This talk and its content is copyright to koolth pty ltd & AiLab © 2019 and may not be reproduced.
A Guide to Artificial Intelligence Talk Enquiry