AiLab Talk: A Guide to Artificial Intelligence
A Guide to Artificial Intelligence: Talk Overview
NOTE: We provide all AiLab talks virtually/online, as well as in-person.
A Guide to Artificial Intelligence is an introductory talk on Artificial Intelligence and emerging technology presented by Dr. John Flackett. An exciting, lighthearted and informative look at what impact AI is having on the world, this talk explains what AI is and why business, governments and community should learn more about this exciting field. With a focus on real-world AI capabilities, John highlights the opportunities for latest AI-powered tools and techniques.
John has a suite of ready-made AI talks available and also provides custom talks tailored to requirements/events, if you have a specific audience and/or outcomes. A Guide to Artificial Intelligence is one example of a talk that John could deliver at your event. If you require an Artificial Intelligence speaker for your event, please get in touch using the enquiry form below – we’d love to work with you to deliver something special!
Dr. John Flackett: Artificial Intelligence Speaker
A noted international Artificial Intelligence Speaker, Dr. John Flackett, tailors his talks and presentations around your needs. A leader in his field and over 25+ years of AI experience, John presents key insights on AI and emerging technology’s future impact on society and the workforce at events and workshops around the globe. With a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and contributions as an educator and advisor in government, academia, industry and community, John is also frequently called upon to share his perspectives via talks, media interviews and roundtables. View John’s full profile on AiLab.
A Guide to Artificial Intelligence: Talk Structure
- Introducing AiLab & talk overview
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- The importance of AI & emerging technology education
- Busting AI myths
- AI: What is it good for?
- Building AI awareness
- Economic development & Investment in AI
- Future jobs in an AI world (skilling the workforce)
- What's in the data? (bias & privacy)
- Summary & learn more with AiLab!
Have you thought about taking your understanding of AI to the next level? AiLab runs professional AI education in the form of AI workshops and courses:
- Navigating Artificial Intelligence: Beginner Workshop (first in series)
- Using AI in Business: Intermediate Workshop (second in series)
- Using AI Tools & Techniques: Advanced Workshop (thrid in series)
- AI, Automation & Future Jobs: Beginner Workshop
- Introduction to Chatbots: Intermediate Workshop
- Deep Learning for Programmers: Advanced Course
To make a booking enquiry or to find out more about how AiLab can help you learn about Artificial Intelligence, please make an enquiry using the form below or call us on +61 (0) 8 8464 0787.
This talk and its content is copyright to koolth pty ltd & AiLab © 2019 and may not be reproduced.
A Guide to Artificial Intelligence Talk Enquiry